Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Observations

How was your weekend? Mine, apparently, was a bit of a purple haze....




Have a good Monday! 
Back soon,
Janis



22 comments:

  1. That is the cutest gas station ever! Too bad it's all run down. What a great weekend you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that print Janis!!! The colour of that ol' building is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I love all of the color. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmhmm, looks like a good time you had... and Hyacinths, love them! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so I am loving the purple theme to this post - so vibrant and uplifting for a new week! Have a good one, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Loving that bouquet with the rosemary and your print is fantastic...what a pop of colour!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my Janis, this is so so pretty. now i want something in that colourscheme in my home. ;-) xo, Helene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved that arrangement Made with rosmary! Spring is almost here, do you think?

    Stunning as always Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love that fuel station - that's an awesome image!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hyacinth and rosemary...what a wonderful combo! I can just smell it now. Mmm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shots! In awe of your use of lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty photographs! Loved the 'purple' haze throughout. And i love that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. crazy purple haze - i love how things work out like that. beautiful too nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the images from your recent shoot, and love that pink gas station print too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. just lovely color!!!! i spoke about you on my blog!!!
    big hugs sweetie!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful images
    the gas station
    looks like
    my old bedroom abode
    in france
    kinda miss it
    now i'm in spain
    x
    ...

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  17. such pretty images janis! nice purple weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woah I love that pop of neon colour Janis!

    Also the idea of adding fresh herbs to a bouquet is so pretty.

    Hope all is well with you - Baby Luca is asleep (at last) so I can catch up with some of my favorite blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay on the sale! so nice of your friend.. an unexpected present is always great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm obsessed with purple right now! Such pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving these series of images - have missed your view of the world while I have been away - best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful. & I bet that bouquet smells amazing,

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.