I've been given a "Kreativ Blogger" award from Heather Cameron. Thanks Heather! Now, finally, here is my "7 things you don't know about me" list. Yikes. I'm not one for spotlights, so this may not be too serious business.
1) I'm prone to muffled laughter during yoga classes. I don't know why. Maybe it's my reflection. I have been asked to keep it down by a very bendy instructor.
2) When I worked on a tv show in Australia, I had an argument with Danny Bonaduce (Danny from the Partridge Family). He was a rude, silly, man. He had been filling in for the host of the show.
3) My record for painting the same wall in our house was 4 times in 5 days. Four different colours within 5 days. I hope someone can top that. I've said it before...it's difficult choosing a colour!
4) I secretly love watching 18 Kids and Counting. I guess it's not really a secret anymore. Imagine giving birth that many times. Actually, they have just had their 19th baby. Ouch. Maybe it doesn't even hurt anymore??
5) I, too, had an affair with Tiger Woods....hasn't everyone?
6) Ernest Borgnine filmed a few scenes, at our house in the early 80's. Beside him, in this picture, is my mom and two of my sisters. He was so sweet! My favourite Ernest film has got to be the Poseidon Adventure (1972).
7) I've mentioned my new found hobby of knitting, so I've posted some of the scarves. I wouldn't want anyone to think they were make believe, like unicorns. If you look closely, I'm sure you will see that I, perhaps, purled where I should have knitted. Hopefully, by showing them, it will help me get over my fear of showing my handiwork to real knitters! Now I have to make something with sleeves.
I think I have to pass on this award to a few other bloggers, so I've chosen the following fab blogs.