Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Perfect Mix

Happy Wednesday! 

I wanted to share a few vignettes from a story I shot with Suzanne Dimma, editor-in-chief, for House and Home magazine - it's in the April issue, out now.  This is the home of actress Kristin Lehman, star of the series Motive on CTV, her husband, filmmaker,  Adam Reid and son Sammy. It's such a pretty blend of new, vintage, and personal treasures. Designer, Nancy Riesco, helped Kristin pull it all together to create a warm and inviting space, with lots of personal touches. I could live here.  



Kristin, Adam and Sammy were so lovely to work with.  




There's so much more to see so, to get the entire story, check out the digital or print April issue of House and Home magazine. 

Have a great day! 
janis

6 comments:

Vanessa Uttaro said...

This home seems so... friendly!

lisaroyhandbags said...

Nice shots! I was just reading this issue last night! Love how happy and care-free their home feels. And Iove the rug and dining chairs! :)

design elements said...

Janis, the photographs are incredible! I love your work. x

PinkPanthress said...

I really like the use of reclaimed/recycled Wood and such... a very beautiful place!
My favourites are the collection of oriental Ceramics and the Dark Painting with the vibrant Fruit above in the very first Image.

Ah, and those Sisal(?) Carpets... I love them, it's beautiful to walk on them bare foot.

Again, you captured the Colours & Textures perfectly!

I'm a lover of Amero-Canadian Sci-Fi Series from the 90'ties so I remember her from that Aera... besides the name is *coughs*Lehman*coughs*, right!? ;)

Lovely Weekend to you.

Vintage Home said...

Stunning pictures...friendly home!

Gemma said...

Hi Janis,
Thanks for the plug! I love these shots (what a surprise - :) Did you know you can't see this story on-line? When you click on it, on the CH&H website, an old story of Kristin's place comes up - not the current story. How odd??
See you soon,
Nancy x