Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Decorate With Flowers


I can see the weekend from here! Hope you're all having a good week, so far.

I just received my copy of Decorate With Flowers by Holly Becker and Leslie Shewring, published by Jacqui Small and Chronicle Books. It's so beautiful! I had the pleasure, and honour, of shooting a few homes with Leslie and Jessica Senti (assistant to Holly Becker), here in Vancouver. It was such a great experience, working with these talented ladies, and inspiring to see Leslie in action. Here's a peek at a couple of our sessions....

Jessica setting the table with a mixture of brightly coloured flowers in a variety of vessels. Loved the plant pots covered in Liberty fabrics. So pretty. 

A pretty table setting in pink, grey, and a little neon pink. 

Jessica and Leslie, weaving their magic at the home of Katharine Horsman


Leslie, busy at work, creating mini bouquets of all shades of plum and purple dahlias, orchids, and scabious. 

Loved the beautiful bowl with a single large dahlia. Shot at the home of designer, Nancy Riesco

There are over 140 pages of beautiful, creative and inspiring ways to use flowers, throughout your home, and some fun DIY projects, in this book. You can find Decorate With Flowers at bookstores everywhere as well as Amazon

Have a lovely day!
janis
x


6 comments:

PinkPanthress said...

I love Flower Deco. The colours, the smell! :)

I can almost smell them... really like your sneak peek.

leslie said...

Thank you for being so awesome Janis. Let's work together again!!! See you soon. xo

lisaroyhandbags said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! It looks beautiful - another to add to my list :)

Jan Halvarson said...

Your pics look beautiful Janis, as always. I just got a preview copy yesterday!

Vintage Home said...

oh thanks for the intro...love you r pics...as usual!

Meesh @ I Dream of Chairs said...

Oh! All so pretty. Love your shots, Janis. I definitely want to pick up a copy!