The lovely Vanessa, at Designs by Vanessa, tagged me, so here I go. Never been tagged before, so I'm learning something new in the blog world!
1. Your hair? It's dark brown, slightly wavy, and can be very frizzy...which is most often as I live in a very rainy city. It also needs to be cut!!
2. Your favorite food? Maple syrup. It's a condiment, really. Very Canadian, and it goes with everything.
3. Your favorite drink? If I was bad, I'd say sparkling wine or champagne, but because I'm not bad, I'll say ginger ale (the champagne of ginger ales).
4. Your dream/goal? My Aussie husband and I would love to have a little house tucked away in the Victorian (Australia) countryside, and a little cabin in the tropics somewhere. Sigh. I'll keep dreaming.
5. Your hobby? My new hobby seems to be knitting. I've made 3 scarves in the last 2 weeks. They're actually not too bad, but I wouldn't want to show any 'real' knitters!
6. Your fear? A real knitter seeing my scarves! That and body scanners. They see EVERYTHING.
7. Where were you last night? Unfortunately, I was busy watching the Canadian Jr. hockey team lose, in OT, to the U.S. team at the Cascade Room. Being a "good sport" I have to say congratulations U.S.A.!
8. Something you say all the time? Well, I think I'm the same as Vanessa. I say 'fabulous' way too often. My husband would say that I say "it's true, and you know it" way too much!
9. Something that you’re not? Sporty. I don't play sports, but I like to watch sports. I'm not overly outdoorsy either.
I've attached this video of a very sweet song called 'Outdoor Type' by Evan Dando. Vanessa, I think you'll like it too!
10. Wishlist item? A new bathroom.
11. Last thing you did? Spoke to the editor of International Architecture and Design, about a shoot.
12. What are you wearing? I feel like lying, but I won't. Stretchy pants with paints splotches, an old sweater, and mismatched socks. Pretty.
13. Your pets? We had a perfect dog, Plugger, but he died last summer.
14. Friends? Amazing and supportive group of people.
15. Missing someone? Plugger and Nikki (she's in England for the next while).
16. Something you’re not wearing? Anything nice.
17. Your favorite store? Walrus, in Vancouver, and Kabinett in Kyneton (Australia).
18. Your favorite color? Teal(ish) blue, turquoise, greens. It's hard to name just one colour. I love them all, really!
19. The last time you cried? I'm sobbing right now! Ha-ha. I probably cried a couple of days ago. Doesn't take much.
20. When's the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago, with the editor of the magazine I'm shooting a story for. We were laughing about all the great new underwear we should be buying in case we have to go through entire body scanners (see 'fears' above).
21. One place that I go to over and over? Chinatown.
22. Where do you eat? My husband is one of the owners of a couple of restaurants, Habit and The Cascade Room, so we go there often! Oh, and Latitude, my brother's restaurant.
I really don't know how this works, but I think it's my turn to tag a few fellow bloggers. Here we go!
Welcome Home - A Guide to Modern Living
Little Happy Things