Friday, June 8, 2012

All Shades of Seating for Friday


Happy Friday! Here's a peek at a design event to wrap up the week....

This was a sneak peek for IDSwest coming up in September. It took at place at the beautiful Inform Contract Space in Vancouver. Love that space. I could live in it. There was no shortage of seating.

A tour of the BENSEN factory. Incredible furniture designed by Niels Bendtsen. Amazing place. If you get a chance to visit this place, do. I'm pining for a certain sofa bed now. 

Click here for more info.

Click here for more about Bocci. 

Left: Socks + Furniture: An Exploration into the Banal. By Greg Papove
Right: Profile chair and lamp by Conrad Brown and Calen Knauf
Click here for more info on Future Masters vol 3.
(I also see a future baby in the pic on the right. Sorry, couldn't help it.)

All of these can be found at Inform Contract Space. 

That's it for this week. Have a great weekend!

Janis



14 comments:

Jan Halvarson said...

looks amazing, sorry i missed it!

Sandra said...

Lovely! I have a couch from there - the Neo. It has great lines and is so comfy too.

Beautiful photos too...

Tan said...

A DJ on the move...on a bike. That's ingenious

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

The space is amazing... I would love to live there too! So much white and so open. :) Happy to run into you there! Have a great weekend Janice.

barbara@hodge:podge said...

I am sad I missed it as well. Going downtown mid week for me is hard! Can't wait until IDS!

Vintage Home said...

Have a great weekend Janis...amazing pictures of wonderful items...WOW!

Anda said...

You have a very beautiful blog! Lovely photography and yummy recipes!

Meesh@idreamofchairs.com said...

Oh, Wow! Security would have had to drag me out...good thing I didn't go! ;) Thanks for the fabulous images!

Callie Grayson said...

dj trike! pop up bar!
sounds like a lot of fun!!
xx
callie

lisaroyhandbags said...

Love the DJ! Great seating - those red chairs are awesome :)

Pinecone Camp said...

Jan, I know of another soiree coming up ;)
Barb, it can be hard for me, and I live 5 minutes away. I know how it goes!
Sandra, you are a lucky woman.
Tan, I quite loved that dj and his wagon too.
Anda, thanks! I'm happy you like it. If you try any of the recipes, let me know how it goes.
Callie, I really enjoyed the pop-up bar that night. Ha, ha.
Meesh, I thought of you when I saw all those beautiful chairs!
Lisa, I loved those chairs too. A lot.

Pinecone Camp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Walters said...

Ooh! Love, love, love Janis. Such beautiful shots ;) That first one ROCKS!

Jennifer Findlay (Nicole Jane Home) said...

Loooooove the blue chair!!!