Monday, February 11, 2013

I Could Live Here

Heirloom is a fantastic vegetarian restaurant here in Vancouver. It's located in an almost century old apartment block, and it's been freshened up by the team at Evoke International Design.  All art work was custom designed by them as well. The mix of vintage cabinets, modern chairs, old brick walls and beautiful tile, does it for me. It's one of those places that I could live in....










Do you ever walk into a restaurant or shop and imagine living in it? Think you could hang out in Heirloom? 

Have a good day!
janis



10 comments:

Erica said...

I adore it too AND I'm vegetarian. Can I move in there with you? :)

Elaine - Visual Meringue said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the find! I've never heard of them before but will defintely have to go and check them out! Beautiful.

Amy Walters said...

Oh my goodness, so could I! I love.it.all. I must visit this restaurant on my next Vancouver stay.

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Seriously?!? I just drove past Heirloom a couple of weeks ago and wondered what it was like inside...never imagined this gorgeousness! That wall is to die for!

lisaroyhandbags said...

I could easily live in there! I love all the quirky touches. Those pendant lights in the first pic are awesome :)

Sheila @sZinteriors said...

I could totally live here, and most definitely could at least hang out! What a gorgeous place!

Jan Halvarson said...

wow - that one wall is amazing with all the cabinets. brilliant. where is this place?

Jordana @WhiteCabana said...

Love those gorgeous big windows in the second photo. The black frames are really striking.
Jordana

Heather Cameron said...

oh my gosh yes. Love this. Great, another place to add to my list of places to go when I never get to the city or do get to the city, but don't have the time or a sitter.
sigh. I will live through you.

tinyparticlesoflight said...

First of all you had me at vegetarian - but geez, that light, those chairs, that space - yes, I think I could settle in here. :)

xo
cortnie