Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Observations

Technically, it's still the weekend here (Remberance Day long weekend) but why wait for tomorrow? Hope you've all had a good weekend!

As mentioned in my last post, I was hoping for a calm and quiet weekend, and that's what I had. Here's a bit of it...

The Cross is located in Vancouver BC. Click here for more.


I also did a contributor post for Poppytalk today. I transformed a vintage bench by using a simple photo transfer technique. Click here for the how-to and the finished project! 

Enjoy the rest of your day!
janis




7 comments:

Carola said...

I love the porcelain decor!

kiss

Carola

Heather Cameron said...

love this - I'm going to try it, if I ever get a bit of time! Nice working with you today - it was fun.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love your porcelain decorations from The Cross - fab! :) x

PinkPanthress said...

I always love the word DIY coming from you. ;)
Have a great week!

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

I love the DIY you did for Poppytalk! Such a great idea! :)

Amy Walters said...

Oh what lovely and meaningful photos Janis.
Popping over to see your bench DIY... Cheers!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Loved that DIY darl, and those ornaments are so so sweeeet! xx