Monday, November 26, 2012

weekend observations

It was a busy weekend around here. A couple of shoots, and a best birthday present ever. My husband took me to see Paul McCartney for my day of all days. Sir Paul is still pretty amazing. Anyone else see him in Vancouver this weekend? 

Here's a little bit of the shoots I had...



Barefoot Contessa has a couple of locations in Vancouver. Have you been? Lots of great stuff for kids and men too! 

So many exciting things happening at Gallant & Jones! I've had the pleasure of shooting their beach chairs since the beginning, then onto trays and bags. These blankets are so soft and beautiful. Check them out here

What did you get up to this weekend? Did you venture into the "black Friday" shopping frenzy? If you did, was it all worth it? Let me know!

Have a good Monday!
janis





8 comments:

PinkPanthress said...

Aw... ❤ Happy Birthday to You!❤ *hugs&kisses*
Such a beautiful thing of him to do. And it sounds like you had a great time.
(sorry, I'm a bit slow today)

*whispers* Thos golden/silvery Heels in the first image look hot!

We have no Black friday here where I live... and that's good for the shop owners, or I would even buy their wallpapper off the walls in my craziness. :D

Have a beautiful start into the week, dear!

homeboundtheheartoflife said...

happy birthday Janis! sounds like you had an amazing weekend... with a great present

those christmas ornaments are lovely. i would have bought these ;-)
no black friday where i live, so no money spent. but i still have to shop at my fave interior store in the city i live. i still need something new concerning my christmas decoration.

have a great start into this new week, xo.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loving the look of that festive fashion shoot, Janis! Glad you had fun seeing Sir Paul! :)

Meesh @ I Dream of Chairs said...

Happy Birthday! Your hubs clearly knows how to deliver in the birthday department. Yahoo!

Pretty pics. I love the ornaments too and the blankets look so plush.

I can't handle the Black Friday crowds, so I bought a flight to AZ on Cyber Monday instead. :)

Amy Walters said...

Happy Belated Birthday Janis!
What a busy and beautiful weekend you had. Those blankets look so inviting...we're having such cold weather out here in Manitoba that I wish I could zip over to Vancouver and curl up in one ;)

Wishing you an amazing year ahead!

Cheers, A.

Jan Halvarson said...

Happy Birthday Janis! Sounds like a fun-filled weekend! Those blankets look pretty nice!

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I'm swooning over that last blanket. It looks so cozy. Kisses

Rosa @ Flutter Flutter said...

A late Happy Birthday Janis!!! That pink outfit in the first picture is so pretty!