Saturday, January 29, 2011
A very big thank you to these lovely bloggers for passing along the "Stylish Blogger" award to me.
These women have beautiful blogs, so be sure to check them out.
Nesting the Journal
A Home in the Making
In order to accept this award, I must do the following:
• Link back to the blogger that awarded you. Check
• Share 7 things about myself, kind of scary, but done.
• Award a few more bloggers out there, and let them know. Done and done.
Seven things about me (I'll try to make this painless!):
1. My husband calls me the "eccentric queen of impracticality". This is not a good thing.
2. I can't seem to stop watching Young and the Restless. A deeply guilty pleasure. Damn that Victor!
3. I'm a bird nerd. I love seeing a variety of birds hanging out in our back yard.
4. Writing about myself makes me a little uncomfortable, to tell you the truth.
5. I make almost all my own house cleaning products. It's cheap, easy, non-toxic and smells great.
6. I have a new sponsor child through Plancanada. Her name is Nadjiba and she's 10 years old.
7. I love a good refund policy. It's crucial for someone like me. See #1.
I'm passing the Stylish Blogger award to the following pretty blogs:
The Diversion Project
The Southern Hostess
Eat Live Shop
Flourish Design + Style
I hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend! Back soon.