Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Observations


That weekend was a bit of a blur. How was yours? Hope it was a fun one!

Along with spotting this sweet flower stand, here's a few more observations and a little project from the weekend....

Sewed up some cardboard pouches to ship my prints to some lovely etsy shoppers.  

A fun guest bedroom designed by Angela Robinson

I set aside some time to check out some blogs as well. Here are some lovely links...

Colour coded work spaces at Creative Living.
A fun and tiny space over at Emma's Design Blogg
A little paint-by-number action at Poppytalk.

Have a great day! 
janis





6 comments:

Amy Walters said...

My weekend was a bit of a blur too Janis! I played in a beach volleyball tournie and now I'm stiff as can be! Ha...guess I'm not as young as I thought I was ;)
Love your weekend project...so delightful!
And that bedroom...wow...stunnnning.
Love, love, love it all. Cheers!

Marisa Seguin said...

I love those cardboard pouches you made with the neon pop! I love receiving beautiful mail with personal touches like this.

PinkPanthress said...

Love the outcome of your 'little' weekend project. :)

Argh, I know I am repeating myself... but love your links.
Always nice to have a late evening reading list before bed.

P.S.: Sorry for my ignorance, but what do you mean with honour system in the 1'st image?

elisa said...

i adore the honour system too! lots of eggs for sale that way around our old country haunt in sussex. i love your sewn pouches, that's inspired! x

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

Haha, the only time I've seen the honour system in action around my neighbourhood is at Halloween! lol And, of course, the first kids that can't read empty the bowl. ;)

lisaroyhandbags said...

Love the honor system too - the first time I saw that was when we moved to Kingston and took a country drive and people were selling tomatoes at the end of their driveways :)