Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Brunch Table


We hosted a family Easter Brunch (for 18. Yikes) yesterday, so I thought I'd share a quick couple of pics of the table as I was setting up. Lots of wood boxes, vintage fruit baskets and a vintage table cloth to wrap it up. Simple, and springy. We served hot cross buns, cookies, pineapple and melon plate and corn fritters with roasted tomatoes and avocado. I found the table cloth and vintage fruit baskets at Blue Owl, here in Vancouver.



Have a great weekend! Back on Monday.
janis

8 comments:

le@thirdontheright said...

how lovely - I adore your sense of colour and placement - best le xox

Jan | Poppytalk said...

Looks adorable Janis! Lucky family! Happy Easter!

gbf said...

love this & yes 18....bit scary! hope you enjoyed a stiff drink afterwards...or during! dayle

Muza-chan said...

Happy Easter, Janis! :)

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

totally beautiful! happy easter :)

linda @ bushel and a pickle said...

I love the peacefulness this setting envokes. Hope your Easter day was one of good times of fellowship.

Razmataz said...

I love the wooden boxes and the way you make everythign look simple and lovely.

c and d said...

oh that looks and sounds soooo good. love the wooden and vintage baskets. are you going to share the corn fritters on a baked day? sounds delicious!