Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pit-stop at the Cross

How's your week so far? Mine's been pretty busy with a couple of fun shoots. Shot a beautiful condo with a fabulous deck for House and Home yesterday, and a garden today. The condo had an incredible view of Vancouver and the mountains. Can't show you until August, when the issue is on the stands. Nuts.

Today was my day of post production but I had to take a break at hour 5, so I headed down to the Cross. Always good to catch up with them. Have to say, I did spy a few things that I wouldn't mind picking up.




 I think this chair is even better with this cushion. Love it.

Have you been to the Cross? It's located in the Yaletown area of Vancouver. You can also shop on line, which makes it all too easy. ;)
Now to get back to work. Back on Friday!
janis

8 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

these are great photos :) i would love visit the cross... if only i were closer!

ALWAYS CHASING said...

I love those ivory handled spoons, so cute. The fabric on that chair is to die for, classic & modern! ..I love roses :)

Monique said...

Sounds like a fun photo shoot...I know it will be a while but can't wait to check it out.

rustandruffles said...

MUST get there one of these days!!! Hope you are doing well Janis....happy day!
xojanis

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Love The Cross!!! :)

New to your blog; happy I found you!!

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness, this looks like my type of store Janice!! And in response to your question on my blog, of course I will go garage sale/flea market shopping. Just tell me when you're in town!

kate / tinywarbler said...

it's been so long since i've been there, it looks totally different in these pics.
and i agree about the chair.....

lisaroyhandbags said...

I can't wait to see your shots! I've always wanted to visit The Cross - definitely on my list if I visit Vancouver (as well as meeting up with you for a coffee!!) have a fantastic Easter xo