Thursday, June 30, 2011

City Living


I'm so happy it's a long weekend here. I don't even care if the weather continues to bite!

I thought I'd share another small space with you. I shot it for the lovely people at the Cross.  Have you been to the Cross? If you live in the Vancouver area, I have no doubt you have. ;)






This space is pretty tiny, but it manages to feel roomy. I quite liked the red chair (very comfy) and the bed side sconces. What do you think about this space? Could you live in it? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

I'll be back tomorrow for a little Canada Day post. Have a great day!
janis

9 comments:

Kerry said...

I really like it. I especially love the kitchen. Have a happy long weekend :)

bluehydrangea said...

Love all your photos but the one of Jackie is my favorite!!

Razmataz said...

Love it. And yes, I could live here very easily. I love the floors and those chunky shelves.

I have never been to The Cross. It is on my list for next time I am In Van.

jessica said...

never heard or been to the cross... but it looks super cool!! the first three photos are my fave!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Wonderful design and your amazing photography makes for a space I love. I'm typically not a fan of black and red, but how can a person not admire this home?

Do have a fabulous weekend, come rain or come shine!

Cheers ~ Deb

Carola said...

Love it! Has a lot of style and lovely details. I adore the first photo with Jackie and the little skull. Although I think i too modern for me to live in.
Ive add a google traslate gadget to my blog so you can read it :)

Kiss

Carola

Callie Grayson said...

Yes I would! I love the bits of red through out. The space looks very spacious and comfortable with lots of light!!
xx
callie

PinkPanthress said...

Love the pattern on the walls of the first two images(at the top)!

The headboard looks easy to copy as a diy piece, I adore its grey & textured fabric.

The places looks rather spacious, too, for a 'small space'. But maybe it is me being german, we think a 80m² apartment is sooo big. :D

Btw, I was listening to J. Mayer's song City Love, when I opened your tweet-link to this post. Made me mis-read the Title of it for a moment... ;)

Carpet Pro said...

What a great room. I love the way the carpet, floors, furniture and everything comes together. It makes me want to live there.