Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Observations

Hi all! Hope you've had a lovely Sunday. Here's a little of my day...

Robert Edmond's show opening is September 21st at Walrus, in Vancouver. If you're in the Vancouver area, come on by! Hope to see you there. 

I was included in Flea Market Style Magazine's favourite blogs (in various categories), along with 5 other blogs, including a friend of mine, Heather


One more thing - I posted a give away on Friday. Click here to see what it is! 

That was a bit of my day. What did you get up to? 

Back soon!
janis

9 comments:

m.e (Cathie) said...

yay for the mag feature!! you are one of my favourite blogs ♥

Razmataz said...

Janis, I was snooping on your husbands blog...and admiring those acrylics...

I've been cooking chicken stew and biscuits (Ina Garten) and buying wool to knit socks for my daughter to wear with her Frye boots...she like them long enough to peek out of the tops...a good Fall Sunday.

Wish I was in Vancouver to attend the show at Walrus.

'odd and old' Linda Dacey said...

great
to recieve
accolade
and love
your faded out
image
of autumn
x
...

***

elisa said...

oh, i'm sorry to miss his show! so nice to be acknowledged for your yummy blog x i do adore autumn colour, the hydrangeas are gorgeous here too! xx

lisaroyhandbags said...

hey congrats on the mag mention!! your blog is very drool-worthy! Wish I could be there for the show opening - I love all things type :)

briannelee said...

I love the printing press!

Vintage Home said...

wow...kool work your husband does!
You deserve to be in Flea Market Style!
Love your look & your blog is always interesting!
& BEAUTIFUL.

Huckleberry Creative said...

Congrats on the magazine feature! Love the letter press too :)

ThisTinder said...

Cool, congrats on the feature!!