Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Observations

I have to admit, I was very happy to wake up to side-ways rain, as I had heaps of editing to do from the past week. It's amazing how fast things can snowball. Ouch.

Other than editing hundreds of images, this is what I observed today......


I sewed up a set of coasters, with vintage fabric, and baked some house shaped cookies, to add to a house warming gift. I love the abstract floral pattern.

That was my Sunday. What did you get up to? Hope you had a lovely day!

Back soon.
Janis

9 comments:

Nat @ dear little house said...

Those seed pods are gorgeous!

Megan said...

Seriously, house-shaped cookies...You are adorable, in a good way! And the print on the coasters is perfect. Let's be friends.

ThisTinder said...

Nice! Do you follow any particular tutorial for the coasters?

lisaroyhandbags said...

How did you find time to just whip up some cookies and coasters while editing pics? I need a lesson in multitasking! :)

elisa said...

wow, what a great housewarming gift. i've heard those are edible but i was too nervous to chance it! x they are gorgeous

mise said...

That's ever so creative, Janis. Lovely photo of the seed pods, and I love the house cookie.

Jennifer said...

Such a great rainy day activity, the coasters are excellent. Now, I'm totally craving sugar cookies. Must get baking.

nesting journal said...

wow fall must really be here! love the seed pods from the tree!

Briar {Sunday Collector} said...

Such a cute idea for a housewarming gift!