Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Friday!

I hope you've all had a great week! Any big plans for the weekend? I'll be shooting Grace Bonney's, queen of Design Sponge, book signing, at Anthropologie in Vancouver tomorrow night. If you're attending, please say hi. I'll be hanging out with Jan, of Poppytalk, as well!

I leave you with a couple of images from a shoot for House and Home, the other day. Can't wait to show you the entire, amazing, home!



Have a lovely weekend!

Back on Sunday!
Janis

7 comments:

Mitari Enteh said...

It's great! I LOVE that chair, classic but still fit in a modern house! Nice weekend Janis!

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French Bread & Family said...

Beautiful images, Janis. Have fun at Anthropologie! I LOVE that place!
~Lynne
[w/L]dad

lisaroyhandbags said...

I'd love to meet up with you someday! These pics are so pretty - how fab is that chair?

elisa said...

oh how wonderful! i'd love to meet grace and jan - lovely! we've had a glorious, sunny day at the village fête, very sweet. xx

shellie said...

i think i am in love with that chair!

Lady Grey said...

Sounds like a great weekend! You have a pretty awesome job : )
Hope the shoot goes well - I'm sure it will.
xo

briannelee said...

Hope you had a wonderful time at the book signing!