Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Long Weekend!

If you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a nice one! A couple of my sisters and I, are taking our mom to Las Vegas. Should be interesting. Wish me luck. What do you wear in Vegas?

I'm wrapping up a busy week, with some pastel colours from the week of shoots...

Have a great weekend! Back soon.


Razmataz said...

Have fun...I wore jeans, tank and sweater during day and dressed up more at night. You should see the young 20 somethings heading out at night though...they always seemed to be leaving the hotel as we were coming home....I kept thinking"did we dress like that at 20?"

If you can you should see "O"

Pinecone Camp said...

Razmataz, I've only been there once, before it really became what it currently is...which sounds insane to me. Thanks for the tips! I have a feeling I will have some very late nights!

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French Bread & Family said... clothing chatter from me...just here to rave about these images!
Have fun in Vegas! Safe travels!
Happy Easter!

Missing Goat said...

I need a new tutu for my girl. And now I know what to do with the pallate in my yard. said...

I second Razmataz's recommendations on clothes and cirque du soleil, plus comfortable shoes. Happy Easter and have fun in Vegas!

Helene @ Homebound said...

i don't know what to wear to vegas... i've never been ;-) BUT i adore that first picture. it is stunning. totally fits into my sleepy bedrooms post... so simple but so pretty. happy easter Janis.

le_third said...

you too lovey - enjoy the time with the girls :) best le xox

elisa said...

wow janis, have a great time! that little table in the first shot is so sweet, and the bare wire is like a drawing. i like the simplicity of the quilt…hmmm.

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

Margaritaville is a really fun way to start off a holiday! ;) Have fun!!

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

Happy Easter Janis! i'm sure you've found the perfect bit of sparkle to take with you to Vegas and right about now you're rockin' it in the sweet sunshine!!!

i adore that you girls got together to take your Mom away for the weekend, what a lovely thing to do. also loving these incredible images, as always you astound and inspire me to no end. cheers! ♥

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

hope you're having a hopping great easter darl, and a few eggs along the way.

the easter bunny swung by here. And as a result i'm seriously considering giving up chocolate for life!


Pinecone Camp said...

Helene, that bedroom is pretty cute, isn't it? It fit perfectly into that tiny nook!

Le third, I'm sure it will be fun! My mom is probably the craziest out of all of us ;) Have to keep my eye on her.

Elisa, I thought that bedroom might be your cup of tea. I loved that quilt!

Rosa, I'll just be happy with a beer ;)

Lynn, I did find that "sparkle", merci! It's fun to take our mom on little trips...this one should be very interesting.

Jules, you can't give up's crucial to a happy life. ;)

Happy Easter everyone!

PinkPanthress said...

Ah, yes. I believe you mentioned this earlier in your blog.
Have a great time with your mother & siblings! :)

And good luck! ;)