Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday....and that's good

Happy Friday everyone! I don't know why I love Fridays so much. It's not like I have a regular 'work' schedule, but I do love the weekends. Please let us have some sun, here in Vancouver.

I've finally added some new prints to my etsy shop. I've really got to get more organized. It's bonkers how long it takes me to sort out images.  Any suggestions from you savvy and organized esty people would be greatly appreciated! I've posted a sampling of the new prints - would love to hear any feedback. Merci!



Hope you all have a great weekend! Back on Monday with some kind of a cookie for Baked on Monday.  I kind of feel like eating cookies right now....but I'll wait.

11 comments:

Marisa Midori said...

Your totem pole photos are gorgeous! I get kind of tired of seeing those totem poles photographed the same way all the time so I love these images so much!

soulflower said...

i love the top shots...the tea cups are gorgeous and well i love pink flowers!

Colleen said...

Because I am such a dish freak...The teacups are my favorite!...Makes me want to unpack my grandmas!.....You make them look so special!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

those images are brill - love them heaps. they'll fly out the store - so start organising the next bunch!

have a great weekend : )

'odd and old' Linda Dacey said...

The faded out quality of your images appeals to me; a moment passed and captured forever...
Thanks for pushing the 'follow' button chez moi. Great this blogosphere for contacting likeminded souls; I love eting cakes and biscuits but can't bake for toffee! see you soon Linda x

Petra said...

Hi, Love the pastel colors of your first photo. The flower, we call it in Holland, annemoon with the black hart is my favorite flower.
Regards, Petra

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I love the new additions! I'm terrible about sorting photos in a timely manner, too. I think because I post daily on my blog, that forces me to go through them as much as anything.

m.e (Cathie) said...

happy weekend! loving the teacups & flowers ♥

The Zhush said...

Lovely photos! I always feel like eating cookies! :)

c and d said...

love these - when isabella's room is done, i'll have to see what you have left. they are beautiful. and the vintage photographs underneath remind me of my polyester jumpsuits!! love it.

jackie kersh said...

i like the teacups and flowers.