Friday, July 30, 2010

I Heart Long Weekends

After shooting back to back shoots all this week, I will keep this post short because I feel kinda drunk with fatigue. To take a break from looking at interiors (lovely ones though!) in photoshop, I took a few portraits of some of my Kokeshi. They were lovely and didn't talk back at all, or blink. Sweet wooden creatures.



Have a fabulous weekend! It's a civic holiday here in Canada, so we have a long weekend. What about you?  I'll be back on Monday with a special B.C. Day Baked on Monday.

14 comments:

Colleen said...

...sooo cute!...Have a great weekend too!

flo said...

They are wonderful...
And for this week-end, I think that it will be full of fun, sun and laughts... Great !
Have a nice long WE too !

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Enjoy the weekend! xx

Marisa Midori said...

These are adorable! My mom has 3 beautiful kokeshi dolls and when I was little I used to play with them and pretend that it was myself, my mom, and my sister.

Have a great long weekend!

Pooch Morning Glory said...

cutie little dolls.....
ah, yes ...long weekend. they rock my world.
have a great one. rest and recoup
~laura x

kate / tinywarbler said...

they're so happy! very sweet.
whoohoo for long weekends! much needed after this week.........great, but tiring.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

adorable...

have a great long relaxing weekend

kary and teddy
xxx

briannelee said...

Aw, I love the little red bow :)

Lady Grey said...

Super cute! I love the soft light in these photos.
Hope you have a relaxing long weekend : )
oxo

koralee said...

Happy weekend...and Happy August. xoxoox

The Zhush said...

New to these types of dolls...and loving what I am seeing (as per usual over here!) ;)

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

oooo, i know that feeling too! hope you have a sensational long weekend, and put your feet up darl, you deserve it. jx

shellie said...

your kokeshi are quite sweet!

passport in my pocket said...

these came out so cute!! would be really pretty framed as a little trio in a girl's bedroom or bath. :)