Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pretty Jewels



I hope you're all enjoying your weekends. Did you have a good week? This week went a bit awry for me, so my apologies for being absent. One post. Yeesh. I'll be back in action next week, I promise.

I'm loving being "snowbound" today...well, a Vancouver version of snowbound. ;) Just shopping around etsy, making up treasuries, and doing a little jewelry shopping inspired post.

Shereen de Rousseau is super talented jewelry designer, and I've had the pleasure of shooting her pieces for her website. Her jewelry brings out the "girl" in me, without over doing it. Her work has graced the pages of many fashion magazines as well as the Sports Illustrated swim suit issue. I could hardly look at that one...I don't even own a bathing suit. ;)

You can check out all her work here. Her new line is coming out soon, and I can't wait.

Back soon!
janis

6 comments:

Jan | Poppytalk said...

That ring is stunning!

Vintage Home said...

WOW...thanks for the tip!

Felicity said...

I love the second one in particular.
x Felicity

sunday collector said...

Gorgeous! Love the black - very unexpected.

kate / tinywarbler said...

yup, her pieces are pretty gorgeous. i'm lucky to have seen her new collection and it's amazing, you'll love it!

le@thirdontheright said...

lovely work - is it resin ? it's a bit like gretchen hillhouse - an aussie lassie who does ceramic and resin jewels - a delight - best le xox