Thursday, October 6, 2011

City Living


Have you had a good week so far? Hope so!

I shot a another city condo today, this time for Mark Pritchard - a very talented interior designer. I always marvel at the clever ways he works in storage space into condos. He's a magic man. Here are a few pics from the shoot. Wish I could show them all, but I can't...just yet. ;) Love the black side table, above. You can find it at Provide.

Loved the cushions, from Provide. A fantastic shop here in Vancouver. 

My dream dining table. Love the pops of colour in the trio of paintings. 

Perfectly organized kitchen, with pull out "counters" hidden amongst the cupboards.


The bedroom was so calming. Loved the dark wood panelled "wall" with the glow of light framing it.

I actually shot Mark's home, that he shares with his husband Daryl, a few years ago for Style At Home. You can check it out here

Have a good day! Back soon.
Janis


14 comments:

bluehydrangea said...

Loved this peek into city living...the photos are fabulous!! Can't wait to see more.

Kerry said...

You have the best job Janis! Now I'm going to check out Mark and Daryl's home. Much more fun than working :)

Razmataz said...

I too love those cushions.....and that gorgeous sofa...

Callie Grayson said...

I am have a better week!
I love that dining room table! always a favorite, hope one day to own one!!
great space!
xx
callie

briannelee said...

Love that first photo!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Looks like they have a pretty amazing view!

lisaroyhandbags said...

I love that side table and those cushions! What a lovely space - just a few key pieces to add some pop - and that view!

mise said...

The three blocks of textured colour on the wall are a wonderful idea - who needs roman blinds or curtains when vibrancy is so easily achieved.

tinyparticlesoflight said...

I love these shots - such a beautiful home!

Just wanted to let you know you inspired me to try my own simplified version of "through the viewfinder".
I posted about it here: http://tinyparticlesoflight.blogspot.com/2011/10/shadow-box-images-kodak-vigilant-six-20.html

Thanks for sharing this cool method!

xo
cortnie

Melissa Blake said...

oooh, i'd love to live there! xoxo

Melissa Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edins House said...

Such a stunning space, Janis! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos you took of the place :-)
Victoria

lyndsay said...

Really gorgeous photos...! Love that pop of hot pink colour in the orchid in the bathroom... the space feels very calming with a perfect mix of light walls and dark woods/colors...

Provide said...

Beautiful shots! And thanks for mentioning provide – love seeing our product in such stylish spaces.