Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Varied Week

Hi Everyone! How's your week been? Hope it's been a stress-free one. I can't believe it's Thursday....and I'm leaving for Disneyland with my husband, sister, and our nephew Jake. He's so excited (and the adults are too, we just don't admit it ;) )

Thought I'd share some images of my week with you. I've had a real variety of shoots over the last few days. Here's a snippet of them.

I shot some pretty products for Principessa Beauty...


a fun story for Anthology magazine....


and a bunch of different locations for a travel story for Sunset magazine....




Also, if you feel like being creeped out, check out a Halloween post I did for Poppytalk. Spooky dolls, anyone? While you're at Poppytalk, you should take a look at all the submissions for her Autumn Colours Week. So many pretty pics from so many camera happy people!


That's it until next Tuesday. What are your plans for the weekend? Where ever you are, and whatever you do, have fun!

Take care,
janis

17 comments:

Jan | Poppytalk said...

Wow that one picture (with all the colour) is crazy good! Have a lovely time and thanks for the popcorn ball post!

Pinecone Camp said...

Ms Poppytalk, you are welcome.Thanks for having me!

barbara@hodge:podge said...

All the images are gorgeous Janis. But I'm sorry scary dolls totally creep me out!

Gwyneth said...

That pic of the trees is unbelievable! Can you sell it to me on Etsy?? x

katie [the bright life] said...

Wow--I'm with everyone else, the tree picture is SO beautiful! I can't believe that's a real place...where is it?? Lovely, lovely work. Xo, Katie

Razmataz said...

Ok, where to start...that garden looks like you painted it, the dog is so gorgeous I want to take him home with me...those wooden chairs are fabulous...would love those in my Florida house....and most of all have a wonderful time at Disney. The weather should be lovely ther right now.

Marisa Midori said...

That carousel photo is magical! Hope you have an awesome time in Disneyland with your family!

ThisTinder said...

WOW that tree one is stunning! Also love love love the one with the dog! Have fun in Disneyland :)

Edins House said...

Love all our photos Janis, but the dog and church(?barn?)one really touched me. The solitary dog, intent on something - his colour relative to those around him - it just speaks to me :-) BUT I love the trees/park photo too!! Did you take that up at QE park?

Enjoy Disneyland!!! Good that you're going with a little guy because that helps make it magical!
Victoria

Raeshelle said...

i think i just stared at the tree picture for a few minutes! fantastic shot! i'm taking some photos this weekend, thanks for asking! i hope you've had an incredible weekend as well!

glitteringly and positively, raehelle!

lisaroyhandbags said...

Sounds like a great mixed-bag week! You got some great dots and I'm loving the creepy dolls. Hope you're having a blast! Xo

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Have a fantastic time in Disneyland! Aren't you a great Auntie/Sister and Uncle...I'm sure you'll all have just as much fun as your nephew! Gorgeous photos too!

tinyparticlesoflight said...

The photos for Sunset were too beautiful - I just had to Pin one. ;)

xo
cortnie

Denise Matthews said...

I love your photos and although I'm with everyone on the trees the one that I want to get my hands on is the lovely pic with the pup. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Denise

Pinecone Camp said...

Wow! Thanks for all the nice compliments everyone. I just got back from Disneyland, and am now just getting back into action. I did plan on adding the fall trees pic to etsy soon. Keep you posted. Oh, and that dog. Leo was his name, and I wanted to take him home too. So cute!

thea said...

GORGEOUS pics.... me and my mr to be bought wedding rings and didn't fight all weekend! lol a miracle!


thea.
xx

spoonfulzine.com

Design Blog said...

I love the pictures of the trees, such amazing colors.

-Whitney