Friday, November 18, 2011

Banquet for Friday

Well, that week was a blur! I'm really looking forward to catching up on some serious blog reading. I'm a week behind on posts! How's your week been?

Thought I'd wrap up a busy week, with the talented ladies, Sarah and Tammy, of Banquet. I had the pleasure of shooting them for the Storewatch page in this month's House and Home. Their screen printed cards, note books, and large prints are fantastic.





Have to say, my faves are the ship, burrowing animals and the gold heart (not pictured). Not only Sarah and Tammy talented, they fed us warm croissants. How can I not love them? 

Have a great weekend! 

Back soon,
Janis

12 comments:

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Oooh, I love Banquet! So excited to see them featured in House and Home! Well deserved and gorgeous photos, as per usual Janis :)

Mary Hudson said...

That sounds like a nice afternoon. I get to see Tammy fairly often when she drops off new orders of cards and prints where I work. Very talented and kind ladies!

le@thirdontheright said...

just lovely - clear crisp work - a delight - best le xox

mise said...

Their prints are lovely, and how beautifully you've photographed the myriad of colours so that it is all lucid and orderly with no hint of clutter.

tinyparticlesoflight said...

Oh, I love the animal prints! And I seriously love croissants.....

xo
cortnie

Pooch Purple Reign said...

nice work ! .. them and you
~laura xx

Briar {Sunday Collector} said...

I am so behind on catching up on blogs - I miss them! I love the illustration of the ship, and that office space. B x

elisa said...

oh, how great they're in house & home! sarah and i went to art school together, she makes such wonderful things. x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Such great snaps! Great job! Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

Brillante Interiors said...

I always enjoy your photography and only recently discovered you are a blogger too! I'll come back often.

amy walters said...

Gorgeous photo Janis! I can't wait to dive into my H&H mag!
I just popped over from hodge:podge. You're interview was so awesome and I am so excited to become a follower of your blog :) Cheers!

justine | lovemaki said...

love banquet! beautiful photos as always, Janis:)

xx