Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Observations

Hope you've all had a nice, lazy, Sunday. I was planning on being completely lazy, but it hasn't quite worked out that way today. Such is the life of a freelancer!

Here is a bit of my day....

Home Made Home by Mark and Sally Bailey.

Heather Ross In House is located in Vancouver. 

Ami Mckay is an interior designer, based in Vancouver.

I was asked to be part of the "So Canadian, Eh" series over at HodgePodge. I can honestly say, I'm not used to being interviewed, but Barbara made it pretty easy. 

That was my Sunday. What did you get up to? Now, I must go and get lazy. 

Back soon!
janis

10 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Love the images, the colours are gorgeous! that lime green with the turquoise, love.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Since, this was the first day off in 20 days for me, I winterized my house and did laundry.... not so fun. but now I am relaxing with a glass of wine and sitting on the sofa with the pup and enjoying the evening. It's the little things!
xx
callie

Monique said...

sounds like a lovely sunday, i had brunch with a dear friend and we went to a cafe and half worked and half chatted

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

Oh, too bad I missed you at Heather's event! Isn't it a beautiful store! This weekend was my first time in... loved every inch!

lisaroyhandbags said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday! I was honoured that Barbara included me in her So Canadian Eh series quite a while back - what a great round-up of talent she has featured! Off to read all about you... xo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loving the sneak peek of your BB&B shoot! Love a laid back Sunday! xx

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

sounds v.cool, but super busy!! yes darl, pls go get a little lazy, i order you to! xxx

elisa said...

it's a sweet interview janis x i'd love to hear more about that book! x

tinyparticlesoflight said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me! Can't wait to read the interview - I'm sure you did great.

xo
cortnie

Brillante Interiors said...

I was at Heather also, around 3:00 sorry I missed you, it would have been lovely to meet you.

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

It may sound random, but I really LOVE that teacup sitting on the book. I'm sure the book is awesome but what a pretty cup! :p