Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Observatons

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Sunday does seem to come around rather quickly, doesn't it?

This is what I've been up to today...

Pouring through all the shots of this beautiful jewelry, designed by the talented Shereen De Rousseau. I shot her new line of necklaces, bracelets and earrings, recently. Check out her entire line here.




Jingle Bells! It's Christmas at The Cross, and I shot it all the other day. Today is post production, and there are heaps of pics to go through. They have a huge selection this year. FYI, their customer appreciation night is coming up on November 16th. 

One last thing...I changed up my banner. I'm quite loving deep plum and orangey colours these days! 

That was my Sunday. What did you get up to? If you "fell back" this weekend, did you enjoy your extra hour of sleep? 

Back soon!
Janis

13 comments:

tinyparticlesoflight said...

I totally loved my extra hour of sleep. And by some kind of miracle my toddler twins adjusted to the time change flawlessly!! Ah, life is good.

Your shots are magnificent as always - the middle picture in your banner is one of my faves.

LOVE that jewelry line too!

xo
cortnie

greenbeen said...

gorgeous images & loving the new header of your blog...My little Ruby keeps asking when we can put up the christmas lights...not yet altho our neighbour has had them up since last christmas! Dayle

Edins House said...

Janis...your photographs take things from lovely to beautiful!! I'm loving your orange (my fave colour!) and plum themed header too :-)
Victoria

mise said...

The new banner is absolutely lovely, one of the nicest I've ever seen, full of winter warmth and good cheer.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The Eiffel Tower in a bauble? Amazing! Also, loving your new banner... colour inspiration for sure!

elisa said...

wow, that plummy tree is stunning! i'm almost, just about, nearly ready to look at christmassy things x

the southern hostess said...

The new banner looks great, and that piano picture is especially beautiful!

christine, just bella said...

Your new banner looks great! And I am loving all those details from the Cross, I have to get to that store next time I'm in Vancouver.

Pooch Purple Reign said...

i love the eiffel tower ornament. i like how it sparkles
have a great week
~laura xx

lisaroyhandbags said...

Your banner is so pretty - I noticed it as soon as your blog came up. The pics are lovely - the eiffel tower inside the ornament is so pretty. I'm loving that white piano too. No time changes in Dubai so now we're just another hour ahead of Canada xo

Vintage Home said...

oh I just new that had to be a new banner!....I must run over to see this jewelry!...and I can't wait to see The Cross!

Jan | Poppytalk said...

Love the new banner Janis! purples!!! Love!

Anonymous said...

nice post Obat Penghilang Tato