Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Observations

Hope you all had a nice weekend. It was pretty quiet for us, just lots of clean-up from my camping trip.

Here's a little bit of my Sunday....

If you're in the Vancouver area, I hope you'll check out this shop. They are at the corner of East 10th Avenue and Kingsway, and they'll be there until the end of August. They carry handmade creations by Henderson Dry Goods, Herriott Grace, Megan Hubert, to name a few, and the owners themselves, Hanahlie and Caleb, are the talents behind the grizzly bears, sofa and calendars.

What did you do today? Hope it was a good one! 

Back soon!


Tanis said...

Caste looks great- can you tell me whereabouts this is in Vancouver so I can drop in to check it out?

Sonja said...

Gahh! Everything is so so pretty! Your photos are gorgeous! And what ? Orange mint!? mmm that sounds amazing!

jkyw said...

You always have stunning photos - love them! Inspirational too. Where is Caste by the way, would love to visit before they're gone.


Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Such lovely, wistful images! I felt dreamy after reading this post!

PinkPanthress said...

I take it you had a great time camping? -I've gathered that you are quite the camping aficionada anyway. ;)

What did I do this weekend? -Make food plans for the coming week, did sport, ate more fruits & found out I lost almost 1,5 kg's in 1 week... *yayz*

Oh, & I want that blue sofa in the second image! 8D

Anika said...

Loving that top great!

Jan | Poppytalk said...

i need to go to that shop before it closes! yikes!