Thursday, September 10, 2009

Paul Smith Is Right


According to Paul Smith, you really can find inspiration in everything.  

These little party place cards were discovered buried in a bunch of  junk in my mom's storage space.  She doesn't know why she has them (that is the running theme of her storage space), but I'm happy she does.  They appear to be from the 60's and kind of brittle.  

I have now been inspired to have some green tea and plan a Japanese Sake party.   I've also decided to never, ever, have a storage space.

3 comments:

Robe said...

Those are brilliant. Love the cup of tea in the foreground. Paul Smith rocks!

Courtney said...

Those colors are great, and the green tea looks so delicious. That's so funny about the storage space - just the other day my boyfriend mentioned possibly getting a storage unit. My answer was an affirmative NO!

Pinecone Camp said...

courtney, stick with that! No storage needed. It can get insane. But I do love those little place cards...